The information contained in the Website is provided on an "as is", "as available" basis. To the fullest extent possible under any applicable law, Haifa makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of information or other warranty of any kind, including any implied warranty of quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. In no event shall Haifa be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages for use of the Website or reliance upon any information or material accessed via it, or any other hyperlinked website, weather uploaded by Haifa or by any user, including, but not limited to, damages arising from loss of profits, business interruption, or loss of data, even if Haifa is expressly advised about the possibility of such damages, to the fullest extent allowable by law.
Limitation of liability
The use of the Website is at the sole risk of the user. Under no circumstances, shall Haifa or any of its directors, officers, employees, distributors or agents be liable for any direct or indirect losses or damages arising out of or in connection with the access, use, or inability to use the Website or the reliance on any information provided in the Website, included but not limited to Users Content, as defined below, or any third party. Without derogating from the above, Haifa shall not be liable in any way for possible errors or omissions in the contents of the Website. To the fullest extent possible under any applicable law this limitation of liability shall apply to all losses and damages of any kind whatsoever, whether direct or indirect, general, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or otherwise, including without limitation, loss of data, revenue or profits. This limitation of liability applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, negligence, tort, strict liability or any other basis and even if an authorized representative of Haifa has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages.
- Haifa may change or discontinue any aspect, service or feature of the Website at any time, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
Website Account; Interactive Areas and User Content
- Your account, your password and your right to use the Website is not transferable or assignable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable or assignable.
- The Website may contain comments sections, discussion forums, bulletin boards, or other interactive features ("Interactive Areas") in which you may post or upload comments or user-generated content such as video, photos, messages, other materials or items (collectively, "User Content"). You are solely responsible for your use of any Interactive Areas and you use them at your own risk. By submitting User Content to an Interactive Area, you represent that you are 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, whichever is older.
- By submitting any User Content or participating in an Interactive Area within or in connection with the Website, you agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content that:
4.1. Violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including any statements which may insult, harass, stalk or threaten others;
4.2. Violates any law or engage in activity that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to a civil liability;
4.3. Advocates or provides instruction on illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them;
4.4. Contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services, Unless expressly authorized by Haifa;
4.5. Contains any User Content protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of such proprietary right. The burden of determining that any User Content is not protected by such proprietary right rests with you. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents or other proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission. Any person determined by Haifa, in its sole discretion, to have violated the intellectual property or other rights of others shall be barred from submitting or posting any further material on the Website.
- In addition to the above, by submitting any User Content or participating in an Interactive Area within or in connection with the Website, you agree to the following:
5.1. Not to interfere with any other user's right to privacy, including by harvesting or collecting personally-identifiable information about Haifa users or posting private information about a third party;
5.2. Not to interfere with or disrupt the Website or the servers or networks connected to it, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website;
5.3. Not to upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
5.4. Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose, any portion, use or access of the Website.
- Any conduct that in Haifa's sole discretion restricts or inhibits anyone else from using or enjoying the Website will not be permitted. Haifa reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove or edit User Content by you and to terminate your Account for any reason. Haifa is not responsible for User Content submitted to the Website or posted in comments sections, chat rooms, on bulletin boards or on other Interactive Areas by users of the Website.
(a) Preventing misuse of any services available on the Website.
- Haifa do not warrant or guarantee that any User Content that you wish to post on the Website will be posted or that Haifa will post it indefinitely. Haifa may also delete User Content after a certain period of time from initial posting. Consequently, you might not find User Content that you or any other user previously posted on the Website.
- The Website contains links to content on other websites. You may find the information and Content posted therein not compatible with your requirements, or you may object to their content, or find such content to be annoying, improper, unlawful or immoral. By linking to a certain website, Haifa do not endorse, or sponsor their content, or confirm their accuracy, credibility, authenticity, validity, integrity or legality. Haifa assumes no responsibility or liability for such third party websites or contents, or their availability.
- Haifa respects the intellectual property rights of others. Any requests to remove copyright infringing content from the Website, or counter requests to repost content, on grounds of mistake or misidentification of the content, shall be made in accordance with the Website’s Copyright Policy. After receiving a request to remove or re-post User Content on the Website, Haifa may act as it deems fit, in accordance with the applicable law.
- Haifa shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses or damages arising out of or in connection with the screening, editing, refusing to post or removing any User Content, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any User Content posted to the Site at your sole cost and expense.
You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all connectivity, computer software, hardware and other equipment needed for access to and use of the Website and all charges related to it.
The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Website are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, patents and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Website. The posting of information or materials on the Website does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials. Some of the content on the Website is the copyrighted work of third parties.
In using the Website, including all services and materials available through it, you agree: not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit through the Website any viruses or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files; not to create a false identity; not to use or attempt to use another’s account, password, service, or system without authorization from; not to disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of the Site or affiliated or linked sites; not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, or any services, materials, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Website or any linked sites.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Haifa and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of the use of the Website by you or your Account.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
By accessing the Website, you and Haifa agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of this Website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Israeli Law. You irrevocably submit in respect of all matters and disputes arising out of your access to, or use of this Website to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Israeli Courts.
- The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.