Haifa Chemicals Ltd. (Haifa Chemicals Ltd. and its affiliates - "Haifa") respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that certain content on the Website infringes upon copyrights that you own or represent, you may send our Copyright agent a written notification. To be effective, your notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication provided to our designated Copyright Agent that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on the Website
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
After receiving your communication, we may ask you to provide us with further or supplemental information, prior to removing any content from the Website as we deem necessary to comply with any applicable law. We may also provide the person who posted the allegedly infringing content with your contact details, in order for that person to be able to contact you and challenge your claim.